Pytho BUGrip has been around for many years and combines features that many winter runners appreciate; medium drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy protective toe box. Light, yet durable, upper that can take a beating. The upper absorbs minimal water and has great water repellency. Top-notch running capabilities with excellent ground control and a last designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip carbide steel studs provide traction on a variety of surfaces, ranging from icy roads to wet roots.
Key USP features:
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic carbide steel studs.
- Medium drop and cushion give great ground control.
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toe box equal long distance comfort
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- Lining made from bluesign®, solution dyed recycled polyester textile.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.