Every stitch, every curve, and every detail in the Torin 7 was reengineered to deliver peak comfort and performance. First, we added two extra millimeters of light and luxurious Altra EGO™ MAX foam to the midsole for a little extra bounce. Next, we redesigned the tongue to ensure a plush feel. An updated engineered mesh upper offers comfort and breathability, no matter where you’re running. Lock in on every stride with an evolved molded heel collar that provides security and the perfect fit. With Balanced Cushioning™ and Standard FootShape™ Fit for natural movement, you can conquer any run, any road, and any distance in the Torin 7.
- EGO MAX cushioning is responsive and resilient
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance
- Foot Shape Toe Box allows the shoe to move with the bones and tendons of the foot
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel-to-toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for a responsive ride, updated to improve flexibility through the gait cycle
- Engineered Mesh Upper is more breathable and lighter
- Plush Tongue eliminates rubbing and discomfort
- Evolved Molded Heel Collar adds more comfort and a secure lockdown
- Standard Footshape is Altra's most common footshape that sits right in the middle of the Original and Slim fit options. This fit will be slightly slimmer than the Original roomier fit.